The Pennsylvania Mesothelioma Victims Center says, “Most people do not realize it but about one third of all diagnosed victims of mesothelioma this year will be Veterans of the US Navy. Because Pennsylvania was such a significant center for steel mills, refineries, coal mining, and power plants the Keystone State is one of the top states in the nation each year for mesothelioma. While we cannot change the diagnosis we are offering instant access to the nation’s top mesothelioma lawyers who consistently get the best compensation results for their clients.” For more information a diagnosed Veteran, mill worker, or industrial worker with mesothelioma anywhere in the Keystone State, or their family members are urged to call the Pennsylvania Mesothelioma Victims Center anytime at 866-714-6466 for their unsurpassed free services focused on the best possible compensation for this rare cancer. http://Pennsylvania.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
Compensation Tips from the Pennsylvania Mesothelioma Victims Center:
* “Do not for one second think a local personal injury lawyer can handle something as complicated as a mesothelioma compensation claim.
* “Make sure you check the references of the lawyer you are about to hire to handle a mesothelioma compensation claim. If the lawyer does not have references please call us at 866-714-6466 for the names of lawyers that do have very good references from families in Pennsylvania.
* “It is absolutely vital the lawyer tasked with helping a diagnosed US Navy Veteran, or industrial worker in Pennsylvania make free house calls. The only way a very skilled specialist mesothelioma lawyer can get vital information needed to create value in the compensation process is to have a thorough understanding of how, or where the person with mesothelioma was exposed to asbestos. This requires a face to face meeting in the home of the person with this rare cancer.”
For the best possible treatment options in Pennsylvania we strongly recommends the following two heath care facilities with the offer to help a diagnosed victim, or their family get to the right physicians at each hospital.
* Penn’s Abramson Cancer Center in Philadelphia: http://pennmedicine.org/mesothelioma/
* University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute: http://www.upmccancercenter.com/
The Pennsylvania Mesothelioma Victims Center want’s to emphasize their’s is a statewide initiative available to a diagnosed victim anywhere in Pennsylvania including communities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Eire, Upper Darby, Reading, Scranton, or Bethlehem.http://Pennsylvania.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
High risk work groups for exposure to asbestos in Pennsylvania include US Navy Veterans, power plant workers, shipyard workers, oil refinery workers, steel mill workers, coal miners, manufacturing workers, plumbers, electricians, auto mechanics, machinists, or construction workers. Typically the exposure to asbestos occurred in the 1950’s, 1960’s, 1970’s, or 1980’s.
The average age for a diagnosed victim of mesothelioma is 72 years old. Frequently victims of mesothelioma are initially misdiagnosed with pneumonia. This year between 2500, and 3000 US citizens will be diagnosed with mesothelioma. Mesothelioma is attributable to exposure to asbestos.
According to the CDC the states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon.
However, based on the calls the Mesothelioma Victims Center receives a diagnosed victim of mesothelioma could live in any state including New York, Florida, California, Texas, Illinois, Ohio, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Idaho, or Alaska.
The Pennsylvania Mesothelioma Victims Center says, “Before you hire a mesothelioma attorney please call us at 866-714-6466, and compare the qualifications of who we consider to be the nation’s most skilled mesothelioma attorneys to any other lawyer, or law firm.
“When it comes to obtaining the best mesothelioma compensation settlement, the quality of the attorney matters, as we would like to explain anytime.”http://Pennsylvania.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health’s web site related to this rare form of cancer: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/mesothelioma.html